Integrated Management System
Soccer Registrar is more than an online registration package. It’s an integrated system for managing your players, team officials, referees, fields, volunteers, web site, and more including:
- Registration management - primarily for the registrar and treasurer. Provides access to registrations, searching, listing pending players, financial reports, emailing of youth player tax receipts, and more.
- Player management - primarily for the team coordinators to show registered players by gender and division, player count by division, player transfers, not assigned to a team, and more. Also provides ability to email all players, or email by division and gender. Registration information is retained from year to year providing quick access to historical information. When player and coach information is displayed, their team history is automatically displayed.
- Coach management - when team officials register on-line it’s considered an application. Not until they are assigned to a team do they become an active team official. You can email all coaches, or just coaches for selected divisions.
- Team management - team coordinators create teams based on player registrations, and assign team officials to teams. Once a team official has been assigned to a team, they may access the team information using their login credentials. The team officials can view the team list, print team lists for games, email their team, etc.
- Volunteer management - if volunteer information is captured during registration then you access their contact information and the volunteer tasks requested.
- Referee assignment and management - Referee assignments can be made to games assigned to fields. Soccer Registrar automatically emails the referees for assignment confirmation. When the referee confirms or declines the assignment, the game schedule is updated to show the referee coordinator the status of each assignment.
- Field management - allows you publish the status of your fields on your web site. The status can quickly be set from any Internet connection with immediate update on your web site.
- Game scheduling - publish game schedules on the web. The home team information and contact information is automatically extracted from the team definition.
- Organization Contact Directory - manage your contact list and have it automatically published on your web site.
- Access control - for database users so they can only see what they are allowed to see, and only update what they are allowed to update. For example the financial information can be restricted to only be viewed by the registrar and treasurer, and only be updated by the treasurer.